Health benefits of Palm Sugar
- Palm sugar is low on glycemic index and is a natural sweetener. It tastes exactly like normal sugar, but is extracted from palm nectar.
- Naturally brown in color and is rich in key vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- It has potassium, zinc, iron and vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6. It is never refined or bleached like white sugar!
- It has far superior taste than normal sugar. It is rich in flavour and adds a special richness to almost to any recipe.
- Palm sugar is not a calorie free sweetener, it has calories like carbohydrate but due to its low glycemic index it helps in controlling blood sugar
← Older Post
Newer Post →